How To Apply
Thank you for your interest in The Journey Specialized Adult Day Services (SADS).
Below are the steps, as well as the documents, you will need to complete in order to be considered for services:
- Please complete the following application paperwork:
- Return it to:
The Journey Brain Injury Community Services
9423 West 64th Avenue
Arvada, CO 80004
- The Director of Brain Injury Community Services (the director) will review the completed application packet.
- If the applicant’s needs are generally consistent with The Journey Specialized Adult Day Services criteria, the Director will contact the applicant or responsible party to set up a trial day where the applicant can come to the program for a free day.
- SADS Staff will assess the applicant during the free trial day to evaluate if he/she is appropriate for the program.
- Once all of the assessment components have been completed the Director will compare the client’s behavior, functional levels, and safety with the established admission criteria to determine the appropriateness for admission to the program.
- If the applicant is approved, Director will contact applicant or responsible party to set up a start date and address any questions or concerns. If the applicant is found to not meet the admission criteria, an explanation of denial will be provided